Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Our Weekend in Pictures

Normally my pre-scheduled posts go up around midnight.
I don't know why I pick this hour.
I guess I feel like night owls and morning birds alike will get to read the blog at whatever chosen point they like to.
Late at night while you're having some wine and listening to a little Ray? It's up.
First thing in the morning while you're sipping coffee? Go for it, I hooked you up even though your morning person nature confuses and frightens me

But this is not a scheduled post.
I am actually up, right now at 12:26 a.m. writing this. 
Jackson had to come home early from school with strep, and he slept all afternoon. So now, he sleeps for about 30 minutes at a time when the sickness wears him out, and then he's up again for another 30 minutes, and demands I hang out with him.
So, here I am.


Saturday, I did a wedding photography consultation with the adorable couple in the picture above. They met at a dance lesson at Denim and Diamonds, and are getting married 1 day after the 1 year anniversary of their engagement.
So cute.


After that, I got to take this little girl out for burgers and fries and strawberry shakes.
We worked on her Junior Achievement project, and she schooled me on Harry Potter trivia.
Love her.


Sunday morning I hung out with this dude. My nephew Theron.
He has the cutest smile, and the most adorable little feet, and I could just eat him up I love him so much.


And Sunday evening, I did a photo shoot with Aria, and her parents Ashley and Sam.
It was an absolutely beautiful day, in the low 80's which is HUGE for Phoenix, so everyone and their mama was at the park, but we still managed to get some nice, relaxed and intimate pictures.
And omg those cheeks.


And last but not least, I got this awesome bottle of wine as a gift from Sam and Ashley.
I have a pretty kick ass job.

What did you do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment