Monday, September 30, 2013

Hi It's Late and I'm Blogging Again

True

Hi.
It's a couple minutes after midnight right now, and it's Sunday, which means I have work tomorrow, which means I should be fucking sleeping.
But I'm not.
I'm editing pictures {which could wait} and scheduling blog posts {not urgent} and eating Oreos {priorities}.
Also I napped today for like 30 minutes, which apparently means I won't need a night's sleep until roughly the time I am supposed to get up this morning.
This is the adult version of your kid falling asleep for literally 30 seconds on the way home from Target, and then deciding to 'power through' nap time and stay up until having a horrible, ugly, exhaustion crash around dinner time.

Anyway, I really don't have much to say other than Hi it's late and I'm blogging again.
Feel proud of me, won't you?

Also, we are literally one day away from it being October.
This is crazy cakes, if you ask me.
Once we hit September/October, the year is basically fucking over.
It just flies by in a confusing, candy and gift giving filled blur, punctuated by moments of getting shitfaced on Egg Nogg and wearing ugly sweaters.
But is it too soon to start talking about Christmas?
Probably.
I'll hold off.

Back to the point, if you're up late, like me, and looking for something to do while you eat all of the cookies, I would suggest this video, with Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake {who is always hilarious} on the fantastic stupidity that is hashtags:



Or, if you're not up on your Pop Culture and don't have any fucking idea what's happening in this video {Hi Nana} then how about a little music?
Honestly, when I first heard the song in the video below, I hated it.
I thought she was trying to be like M.I.A., who I also hate, or some weird kind of Nikki Minaj/Lana Del Rey blend, and it upset me. I refused to listen to the song all the way through.
Alas, I eventually caved because I'm a goddamn push over, and the song if amazing. If you haven't listened to her ENTIRE album yet, go do that now. Bravado and Tennis Courts are the bestests.


Now go to bed, goddamn it, it's fucking late. 

No comments:

Post a Comment