Friday, July 19, 2013

The Friday Diary: Let's sleep late and go to macayo's in our pajamas

lunch

Hey guys!
Its Friday!
And on this particular Friday, I  happen to be off work, and that means I am writing this, in bed, crazy hair and over sized t-shirt and all.
I literally just woke up like a half an hour ago.
Sleep is clearly my favorite thing ever, and I would sleep roughly 15 hours a night if it were up to me.
The rest of my time would clearly be spent eating....
I digress.
My point here is that it's Friday, and that means I can do whatever I want, because it's a bonus weekend day, so I'm not obligated to do things like clean or run errands.
I can sleep and eat and swim and not feel the least bit bad about it.
So, that is what today will consist of.
In a little while I will fling myself out of bed, take a shower, and head to Meghan's house.
We'll most likely end up at Macayo's, eating our weight in chips and salsa, and then laying around for a good portion of the afternoon feeling overly full and ashamed of our lack of self control.

I hope your day is just as satisfying.

Happy Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment