Friday, July 12, 2013

The Friday Diary: Another Week

so true.

Friday!
Glorious Friday is here again. 
This week was more or less mundane.
Just an average week of working and child rearing and making it from one day to the next.
I suppose that's what the vast majority of life is, right?
And I also suppose that I would take a mundane week over an extraordinarily horrible week.
But still, hopefully something exciting will happen soon.
Summer is winding down, and the school year is fast approaching.
Teachers are emailing supply lists and the Jackson is talking non-stop about starting Kindergarten. 
I will officially have two school age children, and I will never have a preschooler again.
It's amazing how quickly that comes up.
One of my old and admittedly favorite, doula clients is expecting her second baby.
I'll be attending her birth in the next couple weeks, and that may very well be the last birth I attend for a long time.
My 26th birthday is on the horizon.
I will be closer to 30 than 20 in less than a month.
Things change, life goes on.
The steady beat and rhythm.
It's all good right now.

Happy Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment