Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Duplicities and Finalities


The last week I was quiet on the blog.
I didn't post any pictures of Jack's party, the Friday Diary lay forgotton in my Drafts folder, I never told you what my goal for the week was.
I took a four day weekend and didn't write a word.
I read my favorite chapters and lines from my favorite books, hung out with my favorite people, and let everything slow down a little.
There are some things in my life that are in flux right now, and I get quieter online when I'm anticipating change, experiencing change, or adapting to change.
I'm a writer, and endings are hard for me.
They're the most difficult part of even the most complicated stories.
That doesn't mean they're bad necessarily, it just means that they don't come easily for me, not matter how right or necessary they might be.

Don't worry. I'll be back to my regular smart ass self before too long.
Happy Tuesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment