Monday, April 8, 2013

A bit of rambling and ponderance to start your Monday


Today is Monday, which in and of itself is awful, BUT it's also my Hell Monday. 
It's the Monday that comes twice a month where I have 6 hours of meetings in one day at work. 
Yes. Six. Hours. All meetings.
Omg.
So considering that, forgive today's short post. 
I wanted to at least stop by the old blog and share something that's been rolling around in my head for the last few days {does that ever happen to you? an idea, phrase, quote, saying or something like that just gets STUCK in your head and you can't shake it?}
Since this has been on regular repeat in the old Brain Loop for a while now, I'm starting to figure it has some sort of significance. I'll share it with y'all and you can let me know what it means to you, if anything:

"We will learn to get by if we learn to have scars, if we learn to forgive and accept who we are"
-Blink 182's song Pretty Little Girl

Literally can't get that shit out of my head. 
What does it all mean?
In any case, there is your thought provoking inspiration for the morning. Or just the absurd product of my brain without coffee. 
Anyway, happy Monday, God speed, and let's all hope Friday is jeans day.


No comments:

Post a Comment