Monday, February 4, 2013

**NOTICE: Going Private**

When I first started this blog, no one read it, and I honestly didn't think anyone ever would.
I love my readers, each and every one of you, however this blog is becoming pretty full of very private details.
So many details of my life are laid out here for the world to see, as well as details about the lives of my children, my ex-boyfriends, my friends, my family.
I want to keep all the readers who genuinely come here with an interest in my writing, but the people behind the scenes, the ones who read daily but never comment, email or show themselves because really they're just snooping, looking for details about me or someone I write about here, have to go, and most likely, they know who they are.

Going forward, this will be a private blog.
At midnight on Friday I'll change it over, and invite the readers who I know are here with the best intentions, and aren't basically cyber-stalking me and my loved ones.

If you'd like access to keep reading the blog, please send me an email with your name and email address so I can give you access. If you don't have a Google account, I think you'll need to set one up so you can log into it to be able to view posts, but really if you don't have Gmail already you should.

So email me at preciousbabybelly@gmail.com if you want access, and at the end of the week the change will go into effect.

I want to make it clear that this is in no way an attempt to block the other bloggers, writers and readers who have taken the time to follow me over the last three years, out of my life.
This is an attempt to put a safe and happy bubble around this space, so we can all stay and share openly, and I'm hoping this will only improve the content and material because I'll feel more comfortable sharing with you all.
I've always been better at speaking to small audiences.

I hope you all decide to stay and ask for access. If not, I'll see you someday when cyber stalking and blog creepers are no longer an issue.

Thank you for reading this, today, and every day for the last 3 years. Like I say, it takes a village, and you are all part of my village.

5 comments:

  1. I'm sad that your blog is going private. I mean, I understand the reasons fully, but I almost feel as if so many people are going to miss out on your wonderful writing, your beautiful sad & happy moments, and your wonderful journey through this life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet, thank you. I'm actually a little sad myself. I wish there weren't so many people out there who take advantage of things like this, but I started hearingfrom friends and family that people who knew them were coming to my blog, not knowing me at all, strictly to get information about what my friends were doing, where they were going, etc. Too crazy!

      Delete
  2. That is too bad you are a beautiful writer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my email address is jessicamurphy730@gmail.com i'd love to stay as a follower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely send you an invite, and thank you for the kind words!! <3

      Delete