Sunday, March 25, 2012

Our Weekend

On Friday, I came home to find my passport in my mailbox. Seeing as how I ordered it in the beginning of this month, that has got to be the fastest the government has ever done anything in the history of ever.
"Lost Flower" by Lainie

"Colorful Forest" by Lainie

"Rain" by Jackson

"Little Bunny FooFoo" by Jackson








We like to have pretty mellow weekends around here, and this one was no exception. Friday, I came home to find my passport in the mailbox. This was incredibly exciting news to me, although I don't think the rest of the neighborhood was as happy for me, especially after hearing me squeal for a good 20 minutes. After that, the kids and I painted pictures and baked cookies.
Saturday, Jacks aunt Jenn came over with her sweet 3 month old baby Theron and we spent the day at the park, and then playing on the living room floor.
Lainie is such a sweet girl, who just loves babies to death. She spent the whole day loving on Theron, who was quite smitten with her right back.
She will no doubt be a wonderful mommy someday.
After everyone fell asleep, I stayed up late watching chick flicks and eating popcorn.
Some lovely alone time, to end a lovely weekend.

Happy Sunday.



No comments:

Post a Comment