Saturday, December 3, 2011

7 Things Worth Smiling About

767832_700b_v1_large

1. Being done with this week. It was a heavy hitter.
2. Getting my very first Birchbox in the mail. That shit is like Christmas, but monthly.

3. Being on my 6th day of not smoking.

4. Having a quiet enough night at home, to be able to sit down and teach my daughter how to knit.

5. Daydreaming about future adventures with someone I love

6. Clean, warm sheets and blankets, and a bed big enough for me and both my babies to read a story in before bedtime {even though that usually leads to both the kids falling asleep in my bed}.

7. Whispering in the dark and giggling at silly inside jokes, with my favorite man in the world, even though we were both dead tired and had to be up super early the next day.

8. A job interview for the perfect job, finally done, over with, and {i think} it even went pretty well.


What are you smiling about these days?






No comments:

Post a Comment