Friday, November 25, 2011

Here's Hoping

Tumblr_luo9oestgk1r2jzeoo1_500_large

This is me, being very brave.
This is me, being as positive as possible.
This is me, asking the Universe, God, Buddha, the spirit of Santa, who/whatever, to please, please see it their hearts to grant me a wish.

I have applied and begun the interview process for a position with a company for whom I desperately want to work.
It's a well paying admin position for a financial firm in south Scottsdale.
The salary is exactly what I need to be able to support myself and my babies alone, including paying for their staggering daycare bill.
The hours are perfect, and the job is something I enjoy, and can absolutely do.

If any of you readers, whoever and wherever you might be, see it in your sweet hearts to say a prayer, send some positive vibes, happy thoughts, healing light, whatever you've got, my way in hopes of getting this job, it would be more than appreciated.

I have an office interview next Wednesday, and I've already done my phone interview today.
{which only caused a mild panic attack}

Here's to being patient, being positive, and accepting that once I've made all my moves and done all I can, it's out of my hands, and I just have to wait and see where the dice land.

Wish me luck.



photo from We Heart It

No comments:

Post a Comment