Monday, November 21, 2011

Dear Santa....

So, since we run out of work pretty much every single day at my job, usually before we even go to lunch, I am left with nothing to do and full internet access, while I get paid.
Winning.
What this has resulted in, however, is me serious coveting like, everything on Etsy.
If I were rich, I would spend ridiculous amounts of money on shit from this site. 
While most girls drool over and crave stuff from Anthropology, or Crate and Barrel, or Pottery Barn, I am lusting over the handmade amazingness that is Etsy.

Dear Santa, if you still exist, and I wasn't too bad of a girl this year, can I please have a Very Etsy Christmas?

Elise rockabilly vintage inspired dress 40s 50s custom made
A handmade, CUSTOM FIT vintage Mad-Men style dress, by Heartmycloset, pretty please.

Alice in Wonderland Necklace, pendant on chain
A completely gorgeous, handmade Alice in Wonderland necklace, by tinatarnoff.

Alice In Wonderland Vintage Print vintage dictionary book page art print beautifully UpCycled 8x10
A handmade, Alice in Wonderland vintage dictionary print, by therekindledpage. And if you're feeling nice, there a few other prints by therekindledpage that just totally melt my very soul:
Ruby Red Slippers Vintage Print vintage dictionary book page art print beautifully UpCycled 8x10
Alice In Wonderland vintage dictionary book page art print beautifully UpCycled 8x10
Flying  Ghost Corset Vintage Dictionary Book Page Art Print Upcycled
{sorry about the prices at the top of the pictures...I can't make that go away without editing the picture, which I'm too lazy to do}

Ayeee Patron Tequilla Bottle Bar/Table Lamp, Item No. 10-086
And last but not least, a Patron bottle lamp, by Creationsbytootie. Cuz who doesn't want their room to be lit up by liquor?! WHO?!


Love, 
Sarah




No comments:

Post a Comment