Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Silent Scream

I feel like there is something profound stuck in my throat, waiting to be said. I feel like I need to have some important conversation with someone, but I can't figure out with who, or about what. Maybe with myself? I sit down to the computer and feel the urge to start typing some serious email. A letter that will be life changing to someone who needs a life changing letter. But the subject, the recipient all escape me.

I need to speak. I need to open my mouth and let words fly out like guilded doves, and I need to be heard. Wait. Maybe that is it. I don't need to speak. I need to be heard. I just don't know what I have to say.

"If it makes you less sad, I will die by your hand. I hope you find out what you want. I already know what I am."

No comments:

Post a Comment