Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

I dont write here enough. I hate that. I want to write more, but I dont think anyone even reads this blog, so I dont always feel motivated enough. But here goes.

So its that time again! New Years day. Its uncommonly cold here in AZ. A pure crystaline day with bright blue skies and soft puffs of white clouds. A nice 40 degrees out. I did my first consultation of the new year! A lovely couple who is funny, kind and interesting. I am keeping my fingers crossed tightly.
I made New Years resolutions. I dont know if I will keep them, but I hope I do. As I grow up more and more every day, I become more and more determined to improve my life. To have a better life than the lives of the people I come from. Better than the examples set for me. Joy, happiness, comfort and stability. A happy life for my children. I am striving for this daily. Succeeding? Maybe.

Resolutions:
  • Organize my crazy house. Find a place for everything, finally!
  • Save money. Make a budget and stick to it so I can finally see whether my business is profitable or not! :)
  • Enjoy my life for what it is. Find joy and peace and happiness amidst the craziness, the mess and the struggle. Find that silver lining, and let it shine on me and mine.

I hope you all had a wonderful New Year, and I hope you made some resolutions. I hope you still have that hope alive in yourself, that you CAN improve and change and grow and constantly move forward. It doesn't matter if you don't get it all right. Just keep that hope and faith alive :)

You can't start a fire without a spark
Even if we're just dancin in the dark

No comments:

Post a Comment